26-29 September 2017, Naples, Italy
The Italian Conference on Theoretical Computer Science (ICTCS) is the conference of the Italian Chapter of the European Association for Computer Science. ICTCS 2017 is the 18th edition of ICTCS and will take place in Naples, September 26-29, 2017.
The purpose of the meeting is to foster the cross-fertilization of ideas stemming from different areas of theoretical computer science. In particular, it provides an ideal environment where junior researchers and PhD students can meet senior researchers.
ICTCS 2017 is co-located with the 32nd Italian Conference on Computational Logic CILC 2017 (http://cilc2017.unina.it/) with which it will share part of the program. The two events will feature plenary events, on September 29, to be specified later.
Contributions in any area of theoretical computer science are warmly solicited from researchers of all nationalities.
The topics of interest include, but are not limited to, the following:
agents, algorithms, argumentation, automata theory, automated theorem proving, complexity theory, computational logic, computational social choice, concurrency, cryptography, discrete mathematics, distributed computing, dynamical systems, formal methods, game theory, graph theory, knowledge representation languages, model checking, multi-agent systems, process algebras, quantum computing, rewriting systems, security and trust, semantics, specification and verification, systems biology, type theory
- Aniello Murano, University of Napoli “Federico II”, Italy
- Sasha Rubin, University of Napoli “Federico II”, Italy
- Ezio Bartocci, Vienna University of Technology, Austria
- Stefano Bistarelli, University of Perugia, Italy
- Tiziana Calamoneri, Sapienza University of Roma, Italy
Diego Calvanese, Free University of Bolzano, Italy
- Antonio Caruso, University of Salento, Italy
- Annalisa De Bonis, University of Salerno, Italy
- Michele Loreti, University of Firenze, Italy
- Giovanni Michele Pinna, University of Cagliari, Italy
- Marino Miculan, University of Udine, Italy
- Mimmo Parente, University of Salerno, Italy
- Andrea Pietracaprina, University of Padova, Italy
- Davide Sangiorgi, University of Bologna, Italy
- Armando Tacchella, University of Genova, Italy
- Carmine Ventre, Teesside University, UK
|Abstract and paper submission deadline:|
|Notification of acceptance:|
|Final version and early registration deadline:||4 September 2017|
|Conference:||26-29 September 2017|
Two types of contributions are solicited.
Regular papers: up to 12 pages in LNCS style. Full original papers, presenting novel results, not appeared or submitted elsewhere.
Communications: up to 5 pages in LNCS style. Suitable for extended abstracts of papers already appeared, or submitted, or to be submitted, elsewhere; papers reporting ongoing research on which the authors wish to get feedback at ICTCS; overviews of PhD-theses, research projects, etc…
To ease the reviewing process, the authors of regular papers may add an appendix (although reviewers are not required to consider it in their evaluation). All contributions must be written in English.
Authors are invited to submit their manuscripts in PDF via EasyChair:
For each accepted contribution, at least one of the authors is required to attend the conference and present the paper.
All accepted original contributions (communications and regular papers) will be published on CEUR-WS.org.
As in previous years, we plan to publish a selection of the best papers in a special issue of an international journal (to be determined).
Venue and other info
The conference will take place at the following venue:
For more information email email@example.com